Saturday, December 3, 2011

Have Not Done too Much..

Well I promised I was going to write more so here I am writing some stuff. I have not done too much caching, but I have done a couple. My wife AKA Scrappy she makes card and stuff. She had a craft fair in Menominee Falls at the high school so I planned on doing some caching while she was there. Well first I have to say I just started a new job at Wisconsin’s largest beer distributers. Funny thing is I don’t drink. But I work in the warehouse picking cases of beer. I work from 2:30 p.m. until lord knows when. So I have basically have become a vampire up all night with little sleep. Now back to our story well the craft fair was on Sunday and Saturday I did the worst thing I could have done I took a nap. So here I was sitting there at 4:30 in the morning and wide awake. We had to be at the craft fair early to set up and get everything ready. So here I was totally exhausted and sleepy as all get up. So after I helped set everything up I went out caching. Oh by the way I got a new GPS for my birthday I got a Garmin Oregon 450T. So far I love it and I love being completely paperless. we used to have a palm pilot for paperless caching but for some reason we always left the palm in the truck. so we were truly paperless when we got to the GZ we had no hints or anything to help us if we were having trouble. But again back to the story so my wife was all set up so I headed out and the day started out awesome I was  finding every cache I went for so far I was at about 7 caches when all of a sudden. BAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! no sleep hit me like a ton of bricks. Some of the caches the last person to look for it they couldn’t find it. So I was feeling good but when the lake of sleep hit me the next cache was a DNF then the next one then the next one so after about 4 DNF’s in a row. So I decided to call it quits. So I went back to the craft fair and the Packer game was on so I grabbed a chair and checked my eyelids for pin holes. All in all it was a great day. But I will post more again soon and keep you updated on what’s going on in Scrappy Scouts caching adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment