Friday, December 3, 2010

This WAS the Plan..


Well this was the plan. My wife does a lot of scrapbook type stuff cards, gift boxes, ETC. Well when she has a craft fair I am usually the muscle for her and her sister. I load up my truck and then drop everything off for them and then they set up the way the want and I take boxes back to the truck and then leave and do something else. Well this weekend she has a craft fair in Mukwonago and the plan was that I go help them unload and then I was going to go caching while the craft fair is going on. There is not enough room for me to sit there all day. My brother in law was going to be there so I thought I could take him out caching and see if he likes it. He has been out once before with me but it was a real simple one and he did not know what to look for or what to do. He was nervous about sticking his hand into the bushes and moving stuff around (I kind of was laughing at him about that). Well I though this would be a good time. Then life hit me I have got this awful sinus cold that is kicking my but and then to top it off we are supposed to get anywhere from 3-8inches of snow. Don’t get me wrong I love caching in the snow but when I am this sick I don’t want to do a dang thing. So now I have to come up with a plan so I can do something with him that we both like and something that won’t get me sicker. So that WAS the plan what to do now? Well wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment