Thursday, November 25, 2010

It has been a long time.

Well it has been a long time since I posted something. So in short life has been rough for us I got laid off again. And I am looking for a new job that is year round and full time. We have gotten out to do some caching we got our first FTF it was amazing to unroll the log book and see a completely empty log sheet. We did go to the west bend cache and bash earlier in the year but it was waaaay to hot to cache so we just hung out and meet up with friends and made new ones. Other than that we have not been doing much due to funds and stuff. But we are keeping our heads up and we keep on trying. I will post some pictures of stuff that I have taken recently. I do plan to go out fishing with my brother in law this weekend I will let you know how that turns out. It is supposed to be a high of a whole whooping 37 degrees out ya for me lol. I will keep people updated I plan on doing some caching next week in between job searching. I will let you know what happens. Until then Happy turkey day to all and see you on the trails.

Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment