Sunday, April 18, 2010

Outstanding Anniversary Gift!!!!!

Well as many of you know I am happily married to a wonderful lady. As of April 12 of this year we have been married a total of 13 years (how does she put up with me for that long). Well usually we get a bunch of phone calls and gifts. Well this year everyone has been busy with the new baby and stuff. And with me not having a job we really didn’t have much money to get each other stuff so to us it was a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY kiss, kiss, hug, hug in the morning and Meg goes to work and I get on the computer looking for work. So we didn’t think much of the day we are happy to married this long and many more to come but to us it was another day. Well to our surprise we didn’t get a single phone call card or anything. We shrugged our shoulders and when Meg got home I had the grill going and brats and beans for dinner.




On Tuesday of this week I picked up my mother in law from the airport and took her to my sister in laws house we had dinner and then everyone was like. AAAAAAAAAHHHHH we are so sorry for missing your anniversary. We were like no worries we understand. Well my brother in law is out of town and I have been helping my sis in law with stuff along with my wife. So today I was asked if I could grill some brats and stuff and we can have dinner over there. So the wife went over there earlier in the day and I came over around like 3:30 ish to start the grill. When the food was done I came in and sat at the table and my wife was given a new pair of shoes that she wanted. (Those exercise shoes that are curved) I was surprised to hear they cost like 90 bucks I think they are called shapers or something. Then my mother in law turned to me and handed me a box and after I opened it I found a brand new Garmin Nuvi 205w inside. I was like AWESOME. I used to use my hand held Garmin 60cs and use that to follow directions and stuff. All I have to say is it is hard to see the screen and street names. So I have a new toy that I have to figure out and play with. If anyone has any tips or tricks or something I should know please let me know. So for now I have to go and play with my new toy. Happy caching.

Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment