Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sitting at 99 !!!!!!!!!!!

I decided to make the upcoming chili bonfire event this weekend as a milestone one. I wanted to make it be our 100th cache/event/find that we have done. As you can see from earlier posts we were 4 short. I still wanted to make the bonfire the 100th so I had to go out and find 3 more caches before the event. I was talking to my friend Kevin aka NoHands GPS about it and he said lets go out today and grab 3 relatively easy caches to get you to 99. So off we went, he gave me some caches I loaded them up last night and was ready. I got up this morning and picked him up and with in no time we had all 3 of them, took us about 35 mins with walking in the snow and all. It was relatively uneventful but we are at 99 and this weekend will be our 100th it was a long time coming. With all the gps problems and other things I am glad to make it this far and I hope to have another 100 soon. I will post about our milestone cache after this Saturday bonfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment