Sunday, March 14, 2010

A day of Ramblings!!!!

   Sorry, for not posting in a while. Been kind of down in the dumps lately. I have been looking for a job still and up to a couple days ago things were not looking too good on that a part. Then I got a call from a friend who owns a body shop and they are buying a tow truck and are looking for someone to operate it. In which I have 5 years of experience doing that type of work. I also got a call from the Department of Natural Resources about a job this summer. So I am looking forward to see which job come though first. So my spirits have been a little higher. Than the wife got sick literally this Friday she started not to feel good and then WHAMMMM I got it now. We think it comes from her boss, her sister, and our little niece that is sick also. I think all three of them were in a conspiracy to get us sick and I was just starting to feel better form my last cold. So anyone reading this blog please keep me in there prayers that some sort of job comes along soon.

   I know it is a little late but please look at my poll question and let me know what you think. It has been a hot topic on the WGA forums. My belief is that it is up to the cacher and how they want to play the game. I know that people put a lot of time and effort into puzzle caches. I personally am just not into them I have tried to figure some out but I just can’t. I have like 2 or 3 puzzle caches on my list but I was out with fellow cachers and they were looking for them and me just so happened to be there and found the cache at GZ. I must also say this was at the beginning of my cache career. Now I think I would find them and then go home and try to figure out how to get the coordinates then take credit for the find. If I was unable to figure out the cords I would e-mail the cache owner and ask them if they could lend me help in figuring it out or if they are ok with me claiming a find even though I haven’t figured it out yet. I don’t want to start anything I just want to hear your opinion. So no hateful comments just let me know what you think.

   Final thing is with it being spring around the country I am starting something here in Wisconsin in which I can not take credit for but I think it is a good idea. I found this on another blog it is Head Hard Hats Blog. So basically I went to my local Walgreens and asked the photo department if they have any 35 mm film canisters they want to get rid of and they handed me a bag full. I then came home and loaded them up with old plastic bags from the grocery store and then I capped them. Now here is my dilemma. The purpose of them is I drop them into a cache and then a fellow cacher picks it up and CITO’S using the fermentation plastic bag while they walk back to there car. Then when they get home they put a plastic bag in the canister and they drop it off at another cache for some other lucky cacher to pick it up and do the same thing. And pretty soon we can have them all over and lots of people can be CITO at a bunch of caches. What I need is a sticker with CITO on it and a way to explain what the next cacher is supposed to do with the canister. Just so they don’t take it and throw away the bag and then use the canister for a cache. Which I guess wouldn’t be too bad but it defeats the purpose of what I am trying to do. Any help or suggestions would be great. Well thanks for reading this long rambling and keep on caching. And as always let me know what you think of my blog and what you would like to see in future blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment